Wildcat XX has arrived and it’s Now In Stock! Our newest Textron side-by-side is here! With an off-road racing inspired suspension system, nowhere is off limits. Nothing matters more than ride, which is why we worked with off-road racing legend Robby Gordon to build Wildcat™ XX. It puts mud, dirt, dunes and rocks in their place. It handles boldly. Corners ruthlessly. And puts RIDE OVER EVERYTHING.
WILDCAT XX – RIDE OVER EVERYTHING
What did we learn from the world’s most extreme off-road racing vehicles? We learned ride matters more than anything. We learned how a suspension system puts mud, dirt, dunes and rocks in their place. We learned how to handle boldly. Corner ruthlessly. And put ride over everything.
2-PASSENGER WILDCAT XX
Starting at $20,499* USD MSRP
- 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel
- Unequal Length Front A-Arms
- Rear Trailing Arm
- Premium FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 Shocks with Bottom-Out Control
- 125HP with a 998cc Naturally Aspirated EFI Engine
- 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock
- 14-Inch Ground Clearance
- Largest-In-Class Cab
Dirt Trax checks out the all-new 2018 Wildcat XX in Southern California. Here’s some insight on the design of the vehicle from professional racecar driver, Robby Gordon.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
Off-Road Racing Inspired Suspension, Unequal Length Front A-Arms, Rear Trailing Arm, 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel, Premium FOX 2.5 PODIUM QS3 Shocks with Bottom-Out Control, 14-Inch Ground Clearance, Shocks Mounted to Lower A-Arm, Front and Rear Sway Bars, Electronic Power Steering.
- REAR TRAILING ARM: Keeps your wheels moving up & down, not side to side.
- 18″ OF FRONT & REAR TRAVEL: The XX doesn’t flinch at a bump in the road. It absorbs to tame any terrain.
- FOX PODIUM SHOCKS W/ BOTTOM-OUT CONTROL: Built for big impact & a comfortable ride.
125HP with a 998cc Naturally Aspirated EFI Engine, 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock, TEAM Rear Transaxle and Front Gear Case, High and Low Gear Settings for Changing Terrain
- 125HP / 998CC EFI ENGINE: Best-in-class naturally aspirated engine takes any challenge head on.
- 2WD/4WD w/ 4WD LOCK: Greater flexibility on all kinds of terrain. Superior rock crawling ability.
- TEAM REAR TRANSAXLE & FRONT GEAR CASE: Designed specifically for Wildcat XX.
Largest-In-Class Cab, Ergonomically Designed, Customizable Dash, Custom 15-Inch KMC Wheels, 30-Inch CST Behemoth Tires, Standard Full Doors, Race-Inspired ROPS, Oversized Fenders, Class-Leading 4-Gallon Glove Box
- LARGEST-IN-CLASS CAB: The most spacious cab in the industry makes for the most comfortable ride.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED, CUSTOMIZABLE DASH: Surfaces allow for easy installation of accessories, like radios and audio systems.
HAULING & STORAGE
When you need to take extra gear along for the ride, Wildcat XX has just the spot, including enough room for a 32-inch spare tire.
- CLASS-LEADING 300-LB CARGO BOX: Pack plenty of gear for the ride.
- CLASS-LEADING 4-GALLON GLOVE BOX: Unmatched storage space within reach of the driver.
If you’re thinking of taking it easy on Wildcat XX — don’t. We doubled down on unstoppably tough, tested components, and made XX easier to service than any other side-by-side. Wildcat XX is built in Thief River Falls, MN — and designed to take you anywhere. And we stand behind it with a 6-month warranty.
- Double-Shear Steering and Suspension Components
- Forged Aluminum Front Knuckle
- Oversized Front and Rear Wheel Bearings
- Hanging Rear Drivetrain
- HSLA Steel Tube Frame
Make Wildcat XX your own with more than 30 easy-to-install Textron Off Road accessories, and two pre-loaded gear packages:
- Decked Out Package, with 36-Inch Light Bar, Kicker SSV Audio System and more
- Geared Up Package, with Bimini DLX Top, Kick Panel and Shoulder Storage Bags and more
Also visit our new Mars Powersports Website
for Performance Off Road UTV’s/Side by Sides,
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & More!